Jadu CMS Publishing for Content Authors (CMS #122 and above)
This course will to provide you with an understanding of the key publishing functions within the Jadu CMS version #122 and above, in relation you your role as a devolved content author.
By the end of the course you will have learnt about:
- The general principles of content management and the Continuum CMS
- Key concepts such as metadata, writing for the web and content preparation
- How to create and maintain your web pages
- How workflow approval is used to govern and manage the publication of content
- The basics of image management
- How to add downloadable content such as PDF files
- How to use key management tools such as content locking, checking version histories and rolling back to previous iterations of an item
The course will use a combination of text based and video based tutorials to take you through everything that you need to know.
To determine what version of the CMS your organisation is using please check the version number displayed when you login
As Training Manager and Content Strategist, Paul has over a decade of experience working with Jadu and has been directly involved in all implementations of Jadu Continuum providing user training and consultancy to our customers.
He has developed a range of training solutions for platform users – including individual courses focused on the requirements of web managers and devolved content authors. He develops a close working relationship with our customers to ensure that each course is adapted to meet the needs of the organisation for which it is being developed to incorporate elements of internal governance and style.
Paul is also responsible for providing consultancy on subjects such as content strategy, content structure, content migration and information architecture. He has worked directly with a wide range of customers to help them to develop robust internal guidelines for the management and governance of web content to ensure that effective and consistent processes are implemented across the organisation.
As well as formal training and workshops, he also works closely with customers to advise on best practice in relation to the use of the Jadu Continuum platform and the development of content with a focus on the end user experience.